Monday, July 15, 2013

Welcome!

Hi, and welcome to my blog!!  My name is Jeanette and I'm the mom/teacher behind Little Learner's Playground.  I was introduced to the blogging world about four years ago, and quickly became obsessed and couldn't wait to start a blog of my own!  Since then, I have been sharing stories about my family and precious boys on my own little family blog.  And since then, the teacher in me has been stalking enjoying reading other blogs written by teachers and parents who share amazing stories, resources, ideas, freebies, and so much more!  A goal of mine has been to start my own blog specifically for educators and parents, with the hopes that I can give back and share with others, while continuing to learn and grow from this awesome community of educators and parents!  And here it is...Little Learner's Playground!
Welcome to my blog!  Thanks so much for being here!


No comments:

Post a Comment