Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Our Class Promise Poster and Book Set -- FREEBIE!

I have a new freebie for you all, just in time for the new school year!!  It's my "Our Class Promise" Poster and Book Set.  Building classroom community is REALLY important to me, and I feel in order for it to be most effective, it has to be implemented, reinforced, and nurtured right from the beginning.  So at the beginning of each school year, I like to create a class promise with my students, which helps remind us of what we need to do to be a successful community of learners.  We work together to create our promise, and then I post it for everyone to see and we read it together every day.

This set includes some blank posters for you to create your own promise with your students, as well as some pre-printed promises that you can use.  I like to have my students write their name or initials, or even print a thumb or fingerprint at the bottom of the promise.  Also included in this freebie is a "My Class Promise Book," which can be printed for each student.  They can fill in each page with one of the class promises and draw a picture of what it means to them.  Then their book can stay at school and can be read together, or pulled out when needed as a reminder.  They can also be sent home to share with parents. 

Here it is, I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment